Complement your main dish with this delicious potato salad side.
Recipe by The Devilled Egg | The Online Cookery School.
- 500g Jersey royal potatoes
- 100g fresh broad beans
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
For the Dressing
- 5 sprigs of tarragon, leaves only
- Leaves from 2 sprig of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Large pinch of salt
- 100g watercress (plus extra for service)
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Boil the potatoes whole in salted water until just cooked (10-15 minutes).
Add the broad beans for 2 minutes and drain.
Remove the potatoes and cut in halves or thirds, depending on their size.
Place on a baking tray, drizzle with Fussels plain oil and sprinkle with a little salt and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Peel the broad beans (optional) and blend the sauce ingredients.
Preheat a little Fussels Garlic oil in a frying pan and fry the asparagus for 3-4 minutes until starting to colour.
Serve everything on a platter with extra sauce on the side.