This vegan dish, makes a gorgeous light lunch for two or equally can be served as a vegetable side dish. It's delicious, hearty and super simple to make.
Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School.
- 500g cooked butterbeans.
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 1 small red onion, cut into big chunks.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed chilli.
- Large pinch of white pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of garlic oil.
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs.
- 1 tablespoon of garlic rapeseed oil.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped hazelnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, oil and seasoning.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- For the topping: combine the ingredients and spread evenly on top of the bean mixture Bake for 25 minutes, serve.