Recipe by The Devilled Egg | The Online Cookery School
- 1 large pear
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 small radicchio
- handful of rocket
- Small handful of walnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- Large pinch of Cornish smoked salt
Preheat the oven to 220C.
Peel, core and cut the pears into eights and pop on a baking tray, drizzle with a little oil, honey or maple syrup and scatter with a large pinch of the pepper salt.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown, top the pears with the blue cheese and pop back into the oven until starting to melt.
In the meantime, combine the dressing ingredients and arrange the salad leaves on a plate, top with the still hot pears and scatter the nuts over.
Drizzle with the dressing and enjoy!