Smooth refreshing mint dip, don't be scared to add a variety of fresh herbs and veggies.
Recipe by The Devilled Egg | The Online Cookery School.
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- Juice from 1 small lemon
- 4 tablespoons of dark tahini
- 100g of cooked broad beans
- 1 teaspoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 60ml boiling water
- Leaves from 3 sprigs of mint
- Salt to taste
- 40-70ml of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Pine nuts, mint, dill or whatever you fancy
- Water biscuits or crusty bread
In a blender, add all the main ingredients apart from the rapeseed oil and process.
Now drizzle in enough rapeseed oil until the mixture is blended smooth in texture.
Spoon into a bowl, add the toppings and drizzle with a little more rapeseed oil.
Serve with water biscuits or crusty bread.