Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School.
- 200g dried Bucatini pasta
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Chilli Infused Rapeseed Oil
- Sprinkling of chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- 150g Bottarga (Cured fish Roe)
- Caviar to decorate (optional)
Cook the Bucatini pasta according the the packet instructions. (Bucatini, also known as perciatelli, is a thick spaghetti-like pasta with a hole running through the centre.)
Cut a couple slices of the Bottarga and finely grate the rest. (Bottarga is the Italian name for a delicacy of salted, cured fish roe, typically of the grey mullet.)
Heat a little plain oil in a pan and fry the slices until golden brown.
Once the pasta is cooked, strain (reserving 2 tablespoons of the pasta water) and place back into the pan with the pasta water.
On a low heat, add the two oils, chilli flakes and lemon juice and stir to combine.
Arrange onto plates and decorate with the fried Bottarga, dill, chilli flakes and optional caviar.