This vegan dish, makes a gorgeous light lunch for two or equally can be served as a vegetable side dish. It's delicious, hearty and super simple to make.
Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School.
- 500g cooked butterbeans
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into big chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed chilli
- Large pinch of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic oil
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped hazelnuts
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, oil and seasoning.
Pour into a baking dish.
For the topping: combine the ingredients and spread evenly on top of the bean mixture Bake for 25 minutes, serve.