- 4 local rump steaks
- 1½ tablespoon of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Big Splash Worcester sauce
- Some sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoon red wine
Mix all the ingredients together in a food bag, add the steak, shake it up and leave it to marinate over night. It is best to use a max of 2 steaks per bag.
Then when ready to cook, take the steaks out (retaining left over juices to heat up as sauce), grill on the BBQ, or on the hob, preferably on a griddle pan, to suit your own preference as to well done you like it.
Serve with some of the remaining marinade that has been heated through and accompany with a selection of salad, coleslaw, new potatoes, etc.