Classes Terms & Conditions
Group Bookings T&C's
Please scroll down the page to the section called 'Group Bookings - Terms and Conditions' for full details.
Courses / Events
- Descriptions of courses, tours and events are a guide only and changes or differences may occur on the day.
- We reserve the right to alter details at our discretion.
- Dates, prices and timings are correct at time of posting. Any participants who have made a booking will be notified if any changes occur as soon as possible.
- Courses must be paid for in full in advance.
- If there are insufficient bookings or if there are unforeseen circumstances, courses, tours and events could be cancelled up to 5 days in advance. In such circumstances. we will offer you an alternative date or we will refund your booking fee in full. However, repayment for any associated costs e.g. travel, accommodation etc cannot be covered. With this in mind participants should ensure they have appropriate insurance in place.
- A booking maybe transferred to another course of equal value if notification is received 7 days in advance.
- If a participant wishes to cancel this must be done up to 7 days in advance. In such circumstances 50% of payments made will be refunded or the booking can be transferred (as bullet point above). Any shorter notice will not result in any refund.
- A participant may also transfer a booking to another person but details of new participant must be given to Fussels Fine Foods no later than 7 days in advance of the course.
- Non-attendees will not receive refunds.
- When non-attendance is a result of illness or bad weather our cancellation policy will still apply.
Health and Safety
- There will be a health and safety briefing before each class.
- Participants should be aware that a kitchen can be a dangerous place if due care and attention is not taken by participants.
Dietary and Allergy Issues
- Unfortunately courses as advertised cannot be changed to take account of individual dietary requirements.
- Allergy issues: participants need to contact us (Fussels Fine Foods) to make sure the course is suitable before booking.
- Apart for courses specifically for children, individuals under the age of 14 years cannot attend.
- Participants aged 14 – 16 need to be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
In the case of any specific enquiries contact email@example.com or call 01373 831286.
Group Bookings - Terms and Conditions
The following information relates to group booking made with Fussels Fine Foods.
- Up to 48 hours before your booking, you can cancel members of your group with no charge other then the initial deposit.
- Within 48 hours of your booking or on the day of the booking, you will be charged in full per person price, as we will have purchased and prepared for each member of the group that was booked.
A non-refundable deposit of £5 per person is required to confirm your booking. We will contact you to take the deposit by credit/debit card or we can give you our bank details to make a BACs payment.
For your groups safety and ours, we require details of any food allergies within your group. If you haven't done so already, please CLICK HERE to complete a Group Food Allergy Data Form.
Health and Safety
- When you arrive at Fussels, we will brief you on our Health & Safety and Fire procedure policy.
- Induction Hob and Pacemakers - We cook using an Induction Hob, if a member of your group has a pacemaker, we are advised that they keep a distance of at least 60 centimetres (2 feet) from the hob. Induction hobs generates an electromagnetic field that may interfere with the pacemaker settings. Please advise a member of the Fussels team discreetly of any member of the group that has a pacemaker. For more information, please visit the British Heart Foundation or download their Pacemaker Leaflet (CLICK HERE).