Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School. Buy an online course HERE.
- 300g cooked chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 25ml garlic rapeseed oil
- 50ml hot water
- Large pinch of salt and pepper
- Juice form 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of chopped chives and tarragon
- To make the hummus, just add the ingredients into a blender (apart from the chives and tarragon) and process until smooth (adding more oil or water if necessary).
- Stir in the herbs, pour into a bowl and decorate with almonds, herbs and more oil.