- 200g dried Bucatini pasta
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels chilli oil
- Sprinkling of chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- 150g Bottarga (Cured fish Roe)
- Caviar to decorate (optional)
Cook the Bucatini pasta according tho the packet instructions.
(Bucatini, also known as perciatelli, is a thick spaghetti-like pasta with a hole running through the center.)
Cut a couple slices of the Bottarga and finely grate the rest.
(Bottarga is the Italian name for a delicacy of salted, cured fish roe, typically of the grey mullet.)
Heat a little plain oil in a pan and fry the slices until golden brown.
Once the pasta is cooked, strain (reserving 2 tablespoons of the pasta water) and place back into the pan with the pasta water.
On a low heat, add the two oils, chilli flakes and lemon juice and stir to combine.
Arrange onto plates and decorate with the fried Botarga, dill, chilli flakes and optional caviar.