- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 2 heaped tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp smoked rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Swiss Marigold vegetable bouillon dissolved in 50ml hot water
- Pinch of Maldon sea salt flakes or similar
Put all the ingredients, apart from the bouillon and salt, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add the boillon through the funnel until desired consistency. Bear in mind that it will firm up in the fridge, so when you think it’s perfect, add another slosh of orange juice, bouillon or water.
Add a pinch of salt, blend once more.
Transfer to a dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with a little oil if desired and a sprig of rosemary before serving with crudités, chicory leaves or oatcakes