This is a chunky salsa with a great source of protein in the chickpeas. Serve simply on bruschetta, as a part of a salad or as a side.
- 200g Black or White Chickpeas
- 1 Avocado
- Juice from 1/2 a Lime
- 1 Tablespoon of Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 3 Artichoke Hearts, cooked
- Large Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Oil
- Chop the pepper and artichokes.
- Stone and remove the avocado flesh from the skin and cube.
- Immediately pour the lime juice over and combine with all the other ingredients.