Quick, light Japanese inspired noodle dish, add tofu or meat for extra protein.
- 200g cooked udon noodles
- 100g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fussels chilli oil
- 150g mangetout
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Fresh chilli to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon of shichimi togarashi (Japanese spice mix)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
Preheat the Fussels Chilli oil in a large wok.
Add the mushrooms and fry until golden.
Add the mangetout and fry for another minute.
Add the noodles, soy sauce and shichimi togarashi.
Cook for another minute.
Stir the chilli, coriander and spring onions through the noodles and serve.