Flavour filled indo-Chinese dish.
- 200g paneer, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels garlic oil
- Fussels extra virgin oil to fry the paneer
- 1⁄2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 100g tomato puree
- Fresh coriander leaves for service
Heat a large glug of Fussels rapeseed oil in a non-stick pan and start frying the paneer. Fry in batches if necessary.
Keep turning the cubes to get them brown all over.
Remove them from the pan and place on a plate with kitchen paper to soak up any excess oil and keep to one side.
Give the pan a quick wipe and add the Fussels garlic oil.
Add the whole spices until they are popping in the pan, followed buy the onions.
Cook these out for a couple of minutes on high heat, until they are start to colour.
Add the ginger and chillies; turn the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, as the spices will burn easily.
Once all the ingredients are starting to colour, add the sauces, paste and puree and cook them out for a minute
Add the paneer cubes and coat everything well.
Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with rice.