A lovely simple soup.
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 small celeriac, peeled and cut into cubes
- 200g cooked butterbeans
- 500ml vegetable or chicken stock
- Fussels Rapeseed Truffle oil to finish the soup off
Pour a small glug (no more than a tablespoon) of plain rapeseed oil into a large pan and heat.
Add the onion and a large pinch of salt and fry on medium heat until starting to turn glassy (around 10 minutes).
Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the celeriac and toss in the onion oil, add the beans.
Pour the stock in and add water if the celeriac isn't completely submerged in liquid, bring to boil and simmer until soft and falling apart when skewered with a cutlery knife (roughly 15 minutes).
Blend until smooth, season to taste; adjust with water if too thick and pour into bowls.
Decorate with the truffle oil
You can also sprinkle some chopped herbs over the top, such as chives or tarragon.