Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School. Buy an online course HERE.
- 50g smoked pancetta
- 200g brussel sprouts, halved
- 50g cooked chestnuts, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- 100g fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of smoked oil
- Start by steaming the halved sprouts for 5-7 minutes until a sharp knife almost slides through
- Get a large frying pan and heat the smoked oil.
- Add the sprouts, cut side down and let them to colour beautifully.
- Add the pancetta.
- Once the pancetta is starting to colour, add the onion and cook until golden.
- Once you are happy with the colouring, add the chestnuts and cranberries and fry for another 3-5 minutes, until everything is hot and throughly combined
- Check for seasoning adding more salt and smoked oil if needed.