Do something different with your halloumi!
- 1 block of halloumi
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Fussels Rapeseed Chilli Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fussels Rapeseed Extra Virgin Oil, plus extra for the halloumi
- To decorate: pomegranate seeds, coriander and mint leaves
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Cut the halloumi block into slices.
Spread them on a baking sheet, drizzle with the Fussels extra virgin rapeseed oil and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
For the dressing - simply combine the rest of the ingredients, drizzle over the halloumi followed by the seeds, coriander and mint.