Sprinkle on top of a salad, soup or just enjoy as a snack.
- 100g pumkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon of linseeds
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white miso paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Smoked Rapeseed Oil
- Large pinch of ground ginger and smoked paprika
Preheat the oven to 200c
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure all the seeds are covered
Spread them out on a balking tray lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven
They should take 10-15 minutes, but they can burn quickly, so make sure to keep and eye on them
You want them to be golden and crunchy.
Leave to cool.
They will keep in an airtight container for up to a month