Flavoursome fish tacos!
- 8 tortillas
- 200g haddock, cod or monkfish fillet
- 4 tablespoons of polenta
For the salsa:
- 1 small mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Small handful of coriander leaves
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 4 small (or 2 large) tomatoes, diced
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
For the salsa, combine all the ingredients first for the flavours to develop.
Slice the fish into thick strips and dip in the polenta.
Preheat a large glug of plain oil in a frying pan and cook the fish on both sides for 1-2 minutes until golden.
Fill the tortillas with the salsa and the fried fish, top with more coriander and fresh chilli or a hot sauce!