A Thai inspired blend of sweet, salty and sour all in one dish.
- 100g rice noodles, cooked or wok ready
- 3 tbsp Fussels chilli oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g prawns, raw
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 spring onions
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp muscavado sugar
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, lightly crushed
- 1 small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
Combine the sugar, soy, coriander sprigs, lime juice and fish sauce into a bowl, stir until the sugar dissolves.
Crack the eggs into another bowl and mix them with the sliced spring onions.
Heat the Fussels chilli oil in a pan and add the chicken and brown
Once the chicken is staring to colour, add the prawns and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the fish sauce mix and simmer for a couple of minutes.
Once the meats are cooked, add the noodles for 1 minute followed by the egg mix, cook for further 2-3 minutes.
Stir the nuts and coriander leaves through and serve with a lime wedge.