These totally delicious, fool-proof brownies are ready in less than an hour. They are Vegan and Dairy Free, making them a perfect plant-based dessert or tasty treat to satisfy your chocolate craving!
Recipe by Edgie Eats | @edgie__eats on Instagram
- 200g dark chocolate
- 80ml Fussels Rapeseed Oil
- 250ml soya milk
- 200g caster sugar
- 40g cocoa powder
- 130g plain flour
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and line an 8in x 8in dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and Fussels rapeseed oil together in a heat proof dish, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Transfer the chocolate mix to a large mixing bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the soy milk and sugar and stir until combined.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa into the bowl then stir until smooth.
- Transfer into the lined dish and drizzle the peanut butter on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until fork comes out relatively clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 30 minutes then cut into 9 large slices.
- Seal in an airtight container and consume within 7 days.