Try out these polenta chips instead of having regular fries!
- 200g polenta
- Chicken stock to cook the polenta in (it is usually a 1:4 ratio)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary and thyme
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated
- Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 2 chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- Salt for seasoning
- Optional: couple of springs of fresh thyme and rosemary and cloves of garlic
Cook the polenta according to the packet instructions and add the chopped thyme, rosemary, parmesan and season to taste with salt
Pour into a tray lined with baking parchment
Leave to set (this can be done the day before)
Cut into chips, dredge in flour and deep fry in hot oil (180C) for 3-4 minutes or until golden and crispy
For the chicken: preheat the oven to 200C, season the chicken generously with salt and drizzle with the garlic oil and bake with the herbs and garlic for 40-50 minutes (depending on their size) or until cooked through and serve with the chips.