Recipe and images by Alexandra Grozea | Instagram @alexandragrozea
- 3 super ripe bananas (very well mashed)
- 60ml Fussels cold-pressed oil
- 150g yogurt or coconut yogurt for a dairy free version
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 70g – 100g xylitol (depending on how sweet you want it) Or natural sweetener alternative like Stevia
- 200g gluten free flour
- 50g – 70g walnuts (chopped) + a few whole walnuts for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 170* and prepare a ceramic tray with parchment paper
- In one, larger bowl mix all the wet ingredients in the order you see in the above list.
- In a second bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Now mix everything in the larger bow very, very well. That’s it – fast and easy, isn’t it?
- Transfer everything in the tray that has parchment paper on and decorate it with a few walnuts like in the photo above.
- Bake for 60 - 70 minutes at 170* until fork comes out relatively clean.
- Leave to cool for approx. 30 minutes before you can enjoy it.
Serves; 12 slices