- 120g plain flour
- 60g rapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Tip the flour and salt into a large bowl.
- Pour in the oil and start whisking together.
- Add half the water and keep mixing with your hands and only add more water if the mixture is dry and not coming together.
- Use your fingers and push the pastry into tins.
For mince pies - fill the cases with good quality mincemeat and bake in an oven preheated to 200C for 15 minutes.
No need to blind bake the pastry, just prick the bottom of the pastry cases with a fork, fill and bake.