A simple yet sophisticated way to serve smoked salmon
- 175g smoked salmon slices
- 4 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 2 small shallots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves or dill chopped
- 10 pumps Fussels’ Rapeseed oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for squeezing
Arrange the smoked salmon slices onto 4 serving plates in a single layer.
Mix together the capers, shallots, celery leaves or dill, rapeseed oil and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Just before serving, spoon the relish over the salmon.
Serve with a lemon wedge on the side for squeezing. Serve with rustic granary bread and butter.