Originally a Middle Eastern dish, but with a splash of Fussels. Perfect for a lazy Sunday brunch.
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Smoked Oil
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red peppers
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250g cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped coriander
- 4 eggs
- Handful of grated cheddar
- To serve: guacamole, lime wedges and fajitas
Preheat the oven to 250C.
Finely slice the red onion and garlic; cut the red peppers into strips.
Preheat the oil in a heavy based and oven proof pan to medium high heat.
Cook the red onion for 5-6 minutes until starting to soften and colour.
Add the garlic and spices and cook for another minute.
Add the tomatoes and give them a couple of minutes to start breaking down.
Add the red peppers and sweet potato and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Make 4 wells in the sauce and crack the eggs in and sprinkle with the cheese.
Place in the oven and bake until the egg white is set (around 5 minutes).
Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve immediately with fajitas, guacamole and lime wedges.