A simple, stylish Scandinavian inspired lunch.
- 200g of new potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Classic Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 slices of rye bread
- Lumpfish caviar to decorate (optional)
Chop and boil the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked though. Drain and leave to cool slightly
Combine with the mayonnaise and mustard and leave to cool completely
Stir the chives through, spoon on to the slices of bread and serve with the caviar.