Add a new dip to your Friday night nibbles to compliment your pitta.
- 40ml Fussels Smoked oil
- 4 aubergines
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground sumac, plus extra for decoration
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves fro service
- 2 tablespoons of light tahini
- 100g plain natural yoghurt
- A little bit of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
Preheat the oven to 160C.
Cut the aubergines open and drizzle with a little bit of Fussels rapeseed oil and sprinkle with salt.
Wrap the aubergines and the garlic bulb in foil and bake for 90 minutes to two hours until completely softened and slightly darkened.
Remove the flesh from the garlic and aubergines and either chop finely and combine with the rest of the ingredients or blend them all together for a smoother finish.
Serve with warm pitta bread.