This is a lovely alternative to the traditional hummus we all know and love. With it's vivid colour and comforting cumin and smoky flavour, this will be a hit with everyone. We suggest serving with some salty fresh feta and crunchy water biscuits, perfect for sharing with friends.
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained.
- Juice from 1 small lemon.
- 4 tablespoons of dark tahini.
- 100g cooked beetroot.
- 1 teaspoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed Oil.
- 60ml boiling water.
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Salt to taste.
- 40-70ml Fussels Smoked Rapeseed Oil
- Pine nuts, diced beetroot, radishes, dill or whatever you fancy.
- Fresh feta cheese, crumbled.
- Water biscuits or crusty bread.
In a blender, add all the main ingredients apart from the smoked oil and process.
Now drizzle in enough smoked oil until the mixture is blended smooth in texture.
Spoon into a bowl, add the toppings and drizzle with a little more smoked oil.
Serve with crumbled feta cheese and water biscuits or crusty bread.