- 3 eggs
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels smoked oil
- 3-6 asparagus spears (depending on their size)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh white crab meat
- Chopped fresh chilli to taste
- Roughly 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon of mixed chopped fresh herbs (parsley, tarragon, chives, dill), plus extra for service
Preheat the grill to hot.
Beat the eggs with the water and salt.
Preheat the smoked rapeseed oil in a small frying pan.
Add the asparagus spears and cook for 2-3 minutes util starting to turn golden.
Lower the heat and pour in the egg topping with the crab, chilli, herbs and feta.
Once the underside of the omelette is set, place the pan under the grill for 2-3 minuets until the top is just set.
Slide out onto a plate, top with more herbs and a drizzle with little more of the smoked oil.