Try something different with your tuna steaks...
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Red chilli
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Rapeseed Chilli Oil
- 1 tablespoon of white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of finely minced ginger
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of togarashi spice mixture
- 2 tuna steaks, best quality you can get
- Small handful of coriander leaves
Cut the cucumbers into ribbons and combine with the rice vinegar.
Make the sauce by throughly combining the Fussels chilli oil, miso paste, Fussels plain oil, juice from 1/2 lime and the ginger.
Preheat more Fussels extra virgin rapeseed oil in a frying pan, coat the tuna in the togarashi spice mix and fry briefly on all sides.
Remove the flesh from the avocado and sprinkle with some more of the lime juice.
Arrange the cucumber and avocado on a plate, top with the sliced tuna, sauce, coriander and sesame seeds.
Top with some fresh red chilli.