Quick and easy!
- 1 large white fish fillet
- 100g large prawns, raw
- 1/2 tsp of salt 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp of Thai spice mix
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1/8 tsp of dried basil
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- Fussels extra virgin rapeseed oil for frying
Chop the fish and prawns finely and combine with the other ingredients (you can do this in a food processor, but the texture will not be as interesting).
Shape the mixture into small patties (you can roll the mixture into a long log, freeze for an hour and then slice into small discs if you prefer).
Heat a tablespoon of Fussels extra virgin rapeseed oil in a pan and fry on both sides until the mixture is cooked through (3-5 minutes a side) and golden brown.
Serve with your favourite sweet chilli sauce.