For the salad:
- 1 large carrot, spiralised.
- 1 cucumber, spiralised.
- Large handful of bean sprouts.
- 6-8 finely sliced radishes.
- Sprinkling of fresh coriander leaves.
- Small handful of peanuts.
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced.
- 1 shallot, finely sliced.
- 1 pack of firm tofu, cut into cubes.
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter.
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels chilli oil.
- 1 tablespoon of soy or tamari sauce.
- Juice from 1/2 lime.
Combine the dressing ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
First toast the peanuts in a hot oven or a dry pan until starting to turn golden brown.
Fry the shallots in hot oil until dark brown and crispy, drain on a kitchen paper.
Pour a large glug of oil into a frying pan and heat to a medium high heat, gently fry off the tofu cubes until golden and crispy, drain on a kitchen towel.
Assemble the salad
Pile and combine the carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts, radishes, coriander in two bowls, then top with the crispy shallot, peanuts, spring onion and tofu.
Pour the dressing all over and serve.