Serve as a light lunch or a rich starter.
- 1 tuna loin, sashimi grade (around 350g)
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Smoked Rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of Togarashi
- Micro herbs, dill or chervil to serve
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of white soy sauce (or a light soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 finely sliced spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
Ideally, remove the tuna from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking it
Preheat the smoked oil in a pan
Rub the tuna with the togarashi spice mix and fry on each side for 30 seconds
Leave to rest on a board for a couple of minutes and then slice thinly
For the sauce - simply combine all the ingredients and pour over the sliced tuna
If you have 5-10 minutes, leave the fish to marinate before decorating with herbs and serving!