A new twist on a summer salad.
- 200g watermelon
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tequila
- 1 teaspoon of Fussels Chilli Rapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Juice from half a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Couple of handfuls of rocket
- 1 tablespoon of fresh herbs (coriander, mint or basil)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of sliced chilli
Start by cutting the watermelon and tomatoes into slices.
Combine with the tequila, oils, salt, lime juice and chilli in a bowl and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
In the meantime - fry the peanuts in a dry pan on a high heat until they turn golden brown - chop up and leave to one side.
Arrange everything on a plate, sprinkle with herbs and pour over any remaining marinade.